Nippes Stainless Steel Sapohire Nail File
Includes sharp, yet safe, nail file that will file and smooth out the sharpest finger and toe nails with ease and precision.
This manicure and pedicure file fits in for your purse, vanity drawers, and makeup station.
Includes: Stainless Steel Sapphire Nail File.
Meticulously Designed: Handcrafted and tested in Solingen, Germany.
Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable fit for any hand size.
Stainless Steel: Easy to clean with just water.
Perfect for Travel: Fits in bags, pockets, & bathrooms.
Highest Quality: Warm forged & hardened steel.
Nippes, known around the world for its high-quality grooming instruments, was founded over 90 years ago by brothers Ernst and Friedrich Nippes in Solingen, Germany.
Today, Nippes serves as a “factory of fine steel products” using traditional and modern techniques.
Traditionally handcrafted, high-quality materials and careful final inspection are essential production factors of the family business.
Whether it’s scissors, nail clippers, or tweezers, Nippes uses only hot-forged and hardened steel so consumers can enjoy their products for a lifetime.
In addition to creating classic and proven products, Nippes strives to set new trends through innovation to continue its success. Nippes has products in an estimated 50 countries worldwide.
- [STAINLESS STEEL] Nippes uses only hot-forged and hardened steel so consumers are guaranteed to enjoy their products for life.
- [ERGONOMIC GRIP] Comfortable to grip and use for any application, Nippes tools lie perfectly in the hand, avoiding fatigue and discomfort.
- [QUALITY ASSURANCE] All Nippes tools undergo thorough quality control checks before leaving the workshop, located in Solingen, Germany.
- [TRADITIONALLY HANDCRAFTED] Nippes believes even the best precision machine can’t replace the human hand.
- [MADE IN GERMANY] Nippes was founded over 90 years ago by brothers Ernst and Friedrich Nippes in Solingen, Germany, and is still run by the Nippes family today.