The InkBed is a patented professional tattoo client table & bed. Our bed was designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
This hydraulic bed is highly customizable allowing you to raise, lower, and spin the bed a full 360°. The sturdy steel construction offers you a rock-solid, secure base for you to perform all your ink-work.
The brand new model InkBed comes equipped with new features including a set of FREE low-profile no-slip rubber base feet, and as an optional add-on, the unparalleled adjustability of the exciting InkBed ball-and-socket fully adjustable lock-tight armrest
Seat: 21″ x 15″
Length when flat: 69″ Long
Length extendable to: 83.5″ Long
Armrest Dimensions: 14.5″ L x 5.5″ W
Headrest and Legrest Extensions: 7″ (headrest), 7.5″ (footrest) for a total of 14.5″ additional length
Height Range on Wheels: 23.75″-29.5″ (seat to floor)
Height Range on Low-Profile Rubber Base: 21.25″-27″
- The InkBed is seated on an extra stable steel construction base and is reinforced to allow your clients to lie fully flat while you work. The removable headrest pillow insert exposes a face cradle so your clients can lie comfortably on their stomach
- Patented design fully adjustable swing-out leg rests are independently adjustable so you can have easy comfortable access to any part of your client’s legs. Each leg rest can also be extended independently for your for taller clients
- Near limitless adjustable configurations. Separately controlled legrests and armrests on a 360° hydraulic lift pump offers maximum customization. Locking wheels offer mobility while still providing a stable and secure base
- Our Patented Design offers a Cobra-Style backrest, removable headrests and swing out legrests. These features combine to deliver unhindered access to your clients for truly awe-inspiring back work. Client handrests and adjustable rear-facing footrest offer your clients maximum comfort while you are working
- OPTIONAL ARM REST ($119): Each ball-and-socket joint armrest has a fully adjustable tilt & swivel design so you can access all parts of your client’s arms during work. Armrests can be quickly added and removed from the InkBed within seconds – no tools needed. This allows you to customize your work surface for your client’s skin, ensuring client comfort – and optimal work surface for detailed inking