1.This tool is design for carver, engrave, rout, grind, and sharpen, sand, polish, drill and more.
2. Unplug the tool from electrical outlet before loading a bit.
3. Press shaft lock button, rotate the collet nut anticlockwise (but do not take the nut out) insert the bit, and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
4. Slide the on/off switch to find the speed needed between 3000-13,000RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for complete stop.
5. When finished, unplug the tool, take the bit out and store the set in dry place.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory/collet or finish using the machine.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. Never use a damaged bit.
4. The machine is not waterproof. Please keep away from water. If the machine falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
5. Do not touch the bit or collet after using it because the bit and collet are too hot to be touched by bare hands.
6. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear or a dust mask.
7. When not used, tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.
1 x Electric Pen-Shape Nail Drill
1 x AC adaptor (US standard)
6 x Bit Acrylic UV GEL
1 x User manual (in English)
Note: Please read the user manual carefully before you use it and try it more times if you are new to this product, then you will be professional.
- Multi-Use: Carving, Engraving, Routing, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing, Drilling and more…
- 78.7 inches Charging Cable, it would be better for charging.
- Suitable for professional nail Art Salon or personal use.
- Please clean the body with soft cloth, never use cleaning solvent or detergents 10V Adapter
- Variable Speed From 3,000-20000RPM Double Bearings Design Double Insulated Easy to use in any position Accepts all rotary tool accessories Lightweight design for precision Operation