For anyone looking for a stationary massage table which has very firm foam padding upholstery, our Harvey treatment is a fantastic choice. The Harvey Treatment table’s classic look is completed by its natural hardwood legs protected by a hi-gloss, rich Dura Seal finish. It features a double thickness deck, able to support a working weight of up to 1,500lbs. The 2″ thick cushion of Mt’s exclusive Multi-Layer FIRM Small Cell Foam provides maximum support and is protected by the durable non-toxic PU upholstery which is oil- and water-resistant and backed by Mt Massage’s 5 Year Guarantee. Mt Massage’s 28″ Harvey Treatment Stationary Massage Table is ideal for resorts, day spas, and private practitioners such as: physical therapists, doctors, chiropractors, nurses, bariatric physicians, reflexologists, acupuncturists, and tattoo artists.
- 28″ width x 72.5″ length x 24″ to 35″ adjustable height, the table itself weighs 60 lbs.
- The 2 inch high density HARD Foam upholstered top is constructed with a vinyl top for easy clean up.;
- The PU upholstery that’s oil- and water- resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins and which is backed by Mt Massage’s 5 Year Guarantee;
- European imported Beech wood legs and frame with rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal protected finish;
- The Harvey Treatment with double thickness deck able to support a working weight of up to 1,000lbs.