Master Massage’s Deauville Salon table is versatile enough to meet any professional’s needs. The sturdy lift back action allows many position changes for clients, making it perfect for massage, facial, manicure, waxing, reflexology, acupuncture or body art tattooing. The Deauville provides ultimate comfort with its “Big Top” bed giving clients 26% more cushioned surface, and the square corners proven to relax shoulder areas more than other constructions. All materials in the table are formaldehyde and carcinogen free, and the PU upholstery in Cream color is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free and reinforced with a denim like backing, for extra durability. The table easily supports a working weight of 750lbs., thanks to the table’s Duo-Plane hinges, stabilizer bar and Clevis Block leg attachments. Master Massage includes in this package adjustable face cradle, memory foam face pillow designed to release pressure points, and 2-pocket carrying case.
- 30″ width x 84″ length x 24″ to 34″ adjustable height; the table itself only weighs 40lbs.
- European Beech wood is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens to meet strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) Law; the Otter colored PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free.
- 2.5″ thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam. Elevating back lift – very sturdy for added client comfort
- 1,500lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a max working capacity of 750lbs.
- Accessories include: master innovated ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle and memory foam ErgonomicDream face cushion.