Master Massage’s Del Ray Pro table is a best seller for many reasons. One reason is the ultimate comfort it affords to clients both with its 3″ thick layer of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam and its Big Top bed design, which gives 26% more cushioned space. The cushioning is protected by beautiful Sand colored PU upholstery that is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, and features a denim-like backing to reinforce the upholstery durability. The square corners of the Del Ray table have been proven by anatomical research to relax the shoulder area more than standard massage tables, giving clients an even better therapeutic experience. All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. There are so many features on this table that provide for stability: the Duo-Plane hinges, the stabilizer bad and the Clevis Block leg attachments. The Auto-Lock leg system and Quik-Set leg knobs mean the table sets up effortlessly and efficiently. Beautiful walnut hardwood legs are protected with hi-gloss Dura Seal finish. The package includes an ErgonomicDream face cradle, ErgonomicDream face pillow, contoured arm shelf and two pocket carrying case.
- 30″ width x 84″ length x 24″ to 34″ adjustable height, the table itself only weighs 34lbs.
- 1,500 lbs. aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs.
- 3″ thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, patented to be more dense than standard foam
- The sand/beige PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free and with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability; it’s protected by a 2 Year Guarantee.
- Accessories include: innovative ErgonomicDream face cradle, ErgonomicDream face pillow, Contoured arm rest shelf,and two-pocket carrying case.